Join Tad on his quest to find the Emerald Tablet in the Nintendo Switch ‘Craziest and Madness Edition’ from Selecta Play.
Barcelona, Spain – May 18th 2023. Publisher Selecta Play and developer Gammera Nest are thrilled to announce that everyone’s favourite explorer is returning in the 2D action adventure game Tad The Lost Explorer launching for Nintendo Switch on July 7th 2023. Inspired by the animated movie Tad The Lost Explorer and the Emerald Tablet, the game is loveling created using stunning 2.5D visuals with the story told through comic book-style cutscenes.
Tad The Lost Explorer – Craziest and Madness Edition takes you on an exciting new global adventure to uncover the origins of a mysterious curse accidentally released by Tad. Join the lost explorer and his faithful companions as they travel through bustling cities on an epic journey solving intricate puzzles, facing off against crazy adversaries and reconstructing parts of the past to reveal the secrets of the Emerald Tablet.
Download the press kit here
Request review code for the game (when available) here
Features of Tad The Lost Explorer – Craziest and Madness Edition
- Journey across the globe on an epic adventure visiting 14 fantastic locations based on the movie, including Veracruz, Chicago, Paris and Cairo.
- Four player characters; Tad, Sara, Romona and . . . the Mummy, each with their own abilities to help solve the mystery.
- Jump off huge platforms, climb up buildings, reconstruct parts of the past, swim in piranha infested waters and face off against adversaries ready to thwart your plans!
- Track down locations full of puzzles and adventure, discover incredible treasures and collect all the brushes in each level.
- Battle against four challenging bosses in scenarios recreated from the movie.
- Learn more about the different cultures in the game by discovering relics hidden throughout the levels, and remember to get a souvenir stamp from each country you vist.
- Follow the adventures of Tad and his companions in fun comics you’ll find along the way, containing hidden clues and winks to the movie.
For more information, visit the official game page here
Follow Selecta Play on the official community channels
Twitter Spain: https://twitter.com/
Twitter International: https://twitter.com/
For PR enquires please contact:
Mark Allen PR – on behalf of Selecta Play
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7884 408976
SelectaPlay is SelectaVisión’s video games publishing branch. The company works with talented studios on unique video games and helps them publish their titles in both physical and digital formats in Europe and worldwide.
SelectaVisión is a video publishing company founded in 1984. Based in Spain, SelectaVisión’s catalog includes anime and live-action feature films, TV shows, and movies. Publishing both anime classics and the latest Japanese productions since 1997, SelectaVisión has built a long relationship with fan-favorite Japanese producers and distributors, becoming the major publisher of anime content for Spanish audiences.
About Gammera Nest
Gammera Nest is a videogame development and publishing studio, based in Madrid, which has launched successful titles such as Nubla or Nubla 2. In partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment, it has worked in collaboration with cultural entities, such as the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum, the Prado Museum or Fundación Telefónica. It is also in charge of supervising the educational project PS Talents, from which numerous initiatives created by new talents in videogame development emerge.