Smurfs Kart’s release date and features have been revealed in a recent post, and we also have a list of all playable Smurfs.
Smurf Kart’s developers Microids accidentally announced the release date, features, and playable Smurfs, and Billbil was fast enough to take screenshots before they removed the post.
According to the post, Smurfs Kart is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on August 22, 2023, but Billbil says this is a typo and the release date should be September 22, 2023.
Here is a list of features, and playable characters.
Smurfs Kart Features
- 12 tracks set in the Smurfs’ universe: The village, the forest, the dam, the swamps… even Gargamel’s house!
- 12 iconic playable Smurfs: Handy, Hefty, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Jokey… choose your favorite Smurf and get ready to race! Each Smurf has their own kart and a very handy special item to help you breeze past your opponents.
- Use the world around you: Bonus items, boosts, ramps, destructible boxes, shortcuts and more! Finish 1st in the races where 8 Smurfs compete in frantic races.
- Smurf together: Play solo or with family and friends, with support for up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer!
- “Time Challenge” mode: Try to beat every Smurf at their own racetrack and reach the top of the online leaderboard with your quickest time!
- Unlock bonuses as you play and try to Smurf them all in your personal album!
Smurfs Kart Playable Smurfs
Microids announced through their blog and then removed the post revealing Smurfs Kart release date for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X
(I think there was a typo in the release date which should be September 22nd instead of August 22nd, 2023) pic.twitter.com/F4I0hTVhhN
— billbil-kun (@billbil_kun) May 15, 2023
Smurfs Kart is currently available on Nintendo Switch.
Leave a Reply