Collect cards, nurture alliances, and discover the truth!
Watch the release date trailer here: https://youtu.be/SUh3luXbM_U
Katowice, Poland, Tuesday 9th May 2023: Acclaimed Polish developer Superstatic and publisher Anshar Publishing can today announce that Liberté, the studio’s forthcoming deck-builder roguelite set during the French Revolution, will hit Steam on May 23rd 2023.
Built around a unique combination of fast-paced combat and deckbuilder mechanics, Liberté tasks players with taking to the war-torn streets of Paris as René – a civilian entangled in a massive intrigue between the four most influential factions in the city.
But this is no run of the mill take on the French Revolution; players will need to collect cards, nurture alliances, and discover the truth behind the city’s cryptic invader from another dimension, Lady Bliss.
“It’s so exciting to finally be able to give gamers a release date for Liberté later this month,” offers Kajetan Wyrzykowski, Narrative Designer. “We think players are going to find both the Parisian setting, and the easy to understand but difficult to master Card system enthralling from day one, and we can’t wait to see them lead René to victory.”
In Liberté you will:
- Tackle an Action Roguelite mixed with a Deckbuilder: Players unlock cards and build decks that unlock skills, passives and game changing mechanics to make their avatars stronger.
- Build your unique playstyle with cards & skins: Mix and match from over 100 Skills and Talents cards. Go full-on guns-blazing, cut your way out with blades and axes, hit your enemies with a guitar, and sing the revolutionary song!
- Lead René in his human form or use the skin-shifter ability to play as one of the characters – Master Hunter Victor, Tribal Warrior Flea, or Revolt Leader Ana: You’ll encounter mighty enemies too, and face the curses of the Bliss, so make sure to come to the battlefield prepared.
- Unravel the horrifying mystery of the Bliss: Guarded by the all-mighty Eldritches, the gardens of the Bliss are dangerous places, but as you do the monster’s bidding, you will uncover the mystery of who Lady Bliss is and why she chose you for her secret mission.
- Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of dialogue: Inspired by the real French Revolution events, characters, and architecture, Liberté pulls you into a world on the brink of annihilation – body horrors, political maneuvers, and attempted assassinations all included.
- Witness a tug of war with four unique factions to support: Choose a side to unlock additional rewards.
Liberté will hit Steam on May 23rd 2023 for $19.99/€19.50/£16.75.
- Processor: 2.2 Ghz or better
- Ram: 8 GB or more
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 960/RX 570 or better
- Disk: 4 GB or more
- Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.
- Official Discord: https://discord.gg/w7YJ4VfU2W
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
For more information, please contact:
Stefano Petrullo, CEO, Renaissance PR
Telephone: +44 7828 692 315
Keith Andrew, Senior Account Manager, Renaissance PR
Telephone: +44 7834 237 322
– ENDS –
Poland-based indie studio of passionate game developers. Liberte is their second published title. They pride themselves on creating a captivating, shades-of-gray world filled with colorful and intriguing characters.
About Anshar Publishing
Anshar Publishing focuses on providing comprehensive marketing and publishing services for PC and console games.
We believe that marketing deserves craftsmanship and an individual approach to each project, based on the expertise of our team professionals. Created in 2021, the team consists of Anshar Studios veterans and experienced specialists who gained their understanding of the industry at key Polish game studios.
Apart from experience, we are a group of passionate gamers with an openness to support independent developers and increase the visibility of their hidden gems. We are ready to be challenged and pave the way to your target audience.
Leave a Reply