Start your journey as a criminal Mastermind as Green Man Gaming Publishing’s crazy heist game hits PlayStation and Xbox
London, UK – May 11 2023. Grab ya gamepad and listen up, ya filthy animals! Following the recent PR release, publisher Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Pewter Games Studios and LoPoly are thrilled to announce that their chaotic co-op heist game Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is out today for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is a chaotic multiplayer Heist game for 1-4 players, spanning across 8 different chapters featuring a total of 21 unique heist levels! Take on the role of mutant animals following the orders of Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind. Wreak havoc through a series of heists starting with a convenience store and a bank robbery, then break into a super secret military base, with missions ranging all the way into outer space!
Alongside the console launch, the recently released PC version will receive a fresh update with gameplay and quality-of-life fixes based on ongoing testing and consumer feedback.
Check out all the crazy action in the console launch trailer here
Download the console-specific trailers here – Xbox / PlayStation
Watch all the co-op chaos in the new multiplayer gameplay video here
Download the press kit for the game here
If you haven’t already requested review code then head here
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator features:
- 1 – 4 Player online co-op – It’s not safe to steal alone – bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don’t worry: we’ve got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists – Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards – No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups – The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools – There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door, but for those pesky guards, a shotgun might just be the answer!
Finally, a special shout out to Pushka, the Ukraine studio who has been working in extremely difficult conditions to support the development of the multiplayer gameplay as well as the console versions of the game.
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator is published by Green Man Gaming Publishing and is out now for PlayStation and Xbox consoles as well as PC via Steam and Epic Games Store with crossplay support.
Follow Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator on the official social media channels – Youtube | Twitter | Discord or check out the official website.
For more information please visit Green Man Publishing website.
Note to editors:
PlayStation – £15.74 GBP / €19.24EUR / $19.94USD
Xbox – £16.24 GBP / €19.99EUR / $19.99USD
PC – £15.99 GBP / €19.50EUR / $19.99USD
For PR enquiries please contact:
Mark Allen PR Ltd – on behalf of Green Man Gaming Publishing
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7884 408976
About Green Man Gaming Publishing
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with developers around the world to bring great indie games to market. Green Man Gaming Publishing is a division of Green Man Gaming, the multi-award-winning global video games retailer and technology business.
About Pewter Games Studios
Founded by Christopher Conlan and Ben Clavin, Pewter Games Studios is based in Ireland. In 2016 they released their first title, The Little Acre. Their next game, Filthy Animals, is due to be released in 2023. Visit https://www.filthyanimalsgame.
Founded in 2012 by Dublin-based developer/musician Brendan Sutton, LoPoly has been making a name for itself by releasing small, award-winning games online, as well as expanding their talents into other forms of media. Their first commercial game, Filthy Animals is being co-developed with Pewter Games Studios and is due to release in 2023
Leave a Reply