Explore, build, craft and enjoy the idyllic island life with friends
Cambridge, United Kingdom – 24 January 2023. Today, Norwegian developer Snowcastle and publisher Jagex launched multiplayer update for their island crafting game Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure which introduces multiplayer features as the title progresses through Early Access.
In Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure players set out on a wholesome quest across a mysterious island, where they gather resources, farm the land and unravel its secrets. Now players can team up with up to three friends to share the experience together.
Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure is a top-down exploration game set on an idyllic island where players will craft tools, farm resources, and explore the hidden secrets of Ikonei Island. Offering a casual and relaxing experience, solo or with friends, players will be able to make the island their own and grow their settlement from dilapidated ruins to thriving hamlet whilst traversing a colourful world full of dangerous pirates, enchanting animal companions, and friendly neighbours. Players will be guided through a mystical story which ties into the wider Earthlock RPG series.
Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure features:
- Transform the island: Players will harvest resources and then use their workshop to build and create items to customise their island. What starts off as dilapidated ruins will soon grow into the player’s home base, designed to their liking.
- Comprehensive farming system: Players can design the layout of their farm, plant seeds, and nurture their crops.
- Grow more powerful and thwart the pirates: As players become stronger and craft weapons, they’ll have to ensure the island is kept safe from danger, including bands of fearsome pirates.
- Meet the locals and befriend the wildlife: Luckily there are lots of friendly characters to help out. Players will hear stories on the island’s history, as well as bonding with a colourful variety of creatures.
- Play with friends: With the latest update, players will be able to explore, build and adventure across the mysteries of Ikonei Island with up to four players.
For more information about Jagex Partners visit the official site, Twitter, and Instagram. For more information on Snowcastle Games and the land of Earthlock visit the official website.
Founded in 2011 and based in Oslo, Norway, Snowcastle Games is an independent game developer known for the adventure RPG Earthlock which launched 2016 after a successful Kickstarter campaign. Since then, Earthlock has gone on to sell more than 2.5 million copies. The second entry into the Earthlock trilogy, Earthlock 2, is in development, while the Earthlock spin-off, Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure was released into Early Access on Steam in August 2022.
A leader in creating deep and engaging live games on PC and mobile, Jagex’s flagship MMORPG, RuneScape, has welcomed almost 300 million player accounts to its world and is a $1billion lifetime revenue franchise. Jagex employs more than 450 people at its Cambridge headquarters. Jagex Partners are the third-party publishing arm of Jagex, focusing on developers of community-driven games. So far, Jagex Partners have provided support to Games by Malcs for Melvor Idle, Flying Wild Hog for Space Punks and Outlier Games for This Means Warp. Find out more about Jagex Partners at www.jagex.com/partners.
Danni Amos | Will Butler
Honest PR email@example.com
Leave a Reply