Try the game now on Steam during the Steam Next Fest!
Check out the release date announcement video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Warsaw, Poland, Tuesday 7th February 2023: Tate Multimedia is delighted to announce Voodolls, four-player online co-op and single-player tower defense game from French indie studio SideRift, will launch on Steam April 13, 2023.
Try the new co-op Tower Defense sensation Voodolls for free during the Steam Next Fest here!
Designed to be played online with friends, Voodolls charges players with fighting for their freedom after their souls are trapped in hell. Offered the chance to escape by a mysterious Puppet Master who distills their essence into Voodolls, play takes the form of intense co-op tower defense battles across 12 planetoid stages featuring three difficulty modes and an endless mode, with the goal being to hold back wave after wave of enemies keen to keep you captive.
Working together to defend the Puppet Master and, in turn, keep your hopes of escape alive is the order of the day, with each doll coming blessed with unique abilities that, when combined, are the key to victory.
- Synergy between action, exploration and strategic Tower Defence mechanics, including an array of traps and defenses to hold back the hordes of hell.
- Round planets – stylised and unique worlds each themed by the four seasons.
- Team of four characters, each with unique abilities, weapons, and battle tactics.
- Solo or online co-op up to four players – Defend the Puppet Master alongside three friends in full campaign co-op or tackle the task alone in solo play!
- Story-based campaign – Peel back the layers of mystery to uncover the secrets of the puppet master & the dolls.
- Three camera angles – Face your foes in immersive first-person mode or take a step back in third-person. Make tactical choices from above in the strategy camera mode. Three modes, and three different approaches in one game.
- Extensive replayability.
- Many types of enemies to take on.
- Plenty of deadly traps to defend the Puppet master from the hordes of hell.
Voodolls will launch on Steam on April 13, 2023. The game is part of the Steam Next Fest and players can try the game during the festival here.
Find below the roadmap regarding the development of Voodolls.
For more information, please contact:
UK & Europe
Stefano Petrullo, CEO, Renaissance PR
Telephone: +44 7828 692 315
Keith Andrew, Senior Account Manager, Renaissance PR
Telephone: +44 7834 237 322
Vincent Gallopain, North American Specialist, Renaissance PR
Telephone: +1 323 898 9891
Content Creators (Worldwide)
Aaron Cooper – Renaissance PR
+44 (0) 7515 448 940
Candice Shane – Renaissance PR
+1 (314) 648 9309
– ENDS –
About Tate Multimedia:
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based, independent developer and game publisher. We are creators of the legendary Kao the Kangaroo, well-known Urban Trial series, and award-winning Steel Rats.
Siderift is an indie developer founded in 2021 and based in Lyon, France. Born of hard work and friendship, the studio is currently working on its first game – Voodolls.
Leave a Reply