Update 184.108.40.206 has launched for Atomic Heart, and now folks can dive into the official patch notes and see what will be offered to them. Instead of bringing significant things, the latest patch focuses on game stability, some rare issues with saves of the game, and more. Before continuing to play the game, briefly reviewing the patch notes that show the latest changes is helpful. Let’s dive deep into the Atomic Heart 220.127.116.11 update patch notes.
Patch Notes for the Atomic Heart 18.104.22.168 Update
Here are the official patch notes via Focus Entertainment:
Patch 22.214.171.124 for Atomic Heart is rolled out and is now available on PC and consoles. See the list of changes for this update below:
- Improved dialogues (adjusted length, place/time of activation, overall amount)
- Improved view when aiming with a modified FOV setting (hands no longer cover the scope)
- Fixed some rare issues with saves of the game
- Improved game stability
Recommendations for Solving Some Issues
- We cannot guarantee or support the game if the Atomic Heart game client has been modified by any third-party software. If this happens, you should uninstall this software and reinstall the game.
- If you encounter issues on Steam, first check the integrity of the game files as described here. Clicking here may solve the issues.
- Updating the driver to the latest version may improve performance (NVIDIA only).
- The problem with unlocking achievements has already been solved, but in some very rare cases, the following issues may occur:
- There may be some delay in unlocking achievements on a platform that requires an Internet connection for this process;
- For those whose achievements were achieved entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may be some issues that can be solved as follows:
- In case the achievements were not unlocked, even though their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game.
- In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but the “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes” achievement has not been unlocked for achieving them all, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game. Data will be recalculated at the launch of the new game, which will entail unlocking the achievement.
Update 126.96.36.199 for Atomic Heart is available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Leave a Reply