It is currently going to launch on August 29th, the release of turn-based RPG Sea of Stars, released by the developers of Sabotage Studio, will be available for Xbox Series and Xbox One.
Here is an overview of the game, through Sabotage Studio:
Developed by Sabotage and founded for the award-winning The Messenger, Sea of Stars is a turn-based RPG inspired by the classics – full of endearing characters and a relentless exploration of the genres a symphony while modernizing the overall experience.
Combat challenges players to coordinate adaptive strategies while thwarting opponents with pre-emptive attacks, rewarding well timed strikes and interruptions. With six party members whose fighting style and personality distinguish, experimentation is a key to discovering so powerful new matches that will have a powerful effect on each other. To unlock true potential, there is no need to grind, as character progression is not balanced to flow along with the story. The Sea of Stars adventure prioritizes meaningful and lasting encounters and does not repeat many attacks.
The sea of stars invading world unites players with Valere and Zale; and young young talent would train to become Solstice Warriors; the last line of defence against the Fleshmancers monstrous creations. A twisted story ensures their mission is all but simple, making for an engrossing, powerful tale about the world’s looming apocalyptic menace.
- With the constantly armed enemy facing extreme dangers from the careless tactician, victory demands decisive timing, anticipation and preemptive counters.
- Exploration Scuba, dive, swim and leap across a rich world, rich with hidden secrets and life, while enjoying a journey from battles to action itself.
- Gripping Story Discover six playable characters with rich backstory, personalities and different motives as the mysteries of a troubled world come to light.
- All of fun, no diversion of anything with action! With love and mercy, to experience you will find yourself able to battle.
- Rich Universe A sprawling, lively land, Sea of Stars hosting region can be enjoyed as a standalone story, or as a supplemental adventure for fans of The Messenger.
- Radiant Lighting Dynamic light effects pair with an interactive day-/night cycle to make every area feel more alive, pushing the traditional visual limits of a classically-styled 2D pixel-art game. The only way to tell the story properly, this story is in a story that combines the powers of the sun and the moon and the magic of the world.
Watch the new trailer below.
Leave a Reply