Unleash your creativity and create the flicks you’ve always dreamed of!
Wiesbaden, Germany – 2nd March 2023. Today, acclaimed indie publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Odyssey Studios reveal an April 5, 2023, release date for Moviehouse – The Film Studio Tycoon, a new film-making management simulation that puts players in the director’s chair of an up-and-coming production studio. Inspired by Peter Molyneux’s “The Movies,” players will write, produce, and direct indies evolving into Hollywood’s biggest hits in this new spin on the classic tycoon formula.
Check out Moviehouse in the latest trailer here
Download the Moviehouse press kit here
Request review code here
Showcased in the new devlog, Moviehouse – The Film Studio Tycoon proves that the devil really is in the details, with the devs showcasing how they went about creating one of the most important yet vastly overlooked pieces of movie magic: the miniature set.
Starting in the 80s where neon and practical effects ruled, and spanning through the decades to the near-real look of current day CGI, players start with a small yet passionate film crew with rudimentary equipment who have one goal: grow the studio into one of the best in the industry and keep it that way for years to come. With an eye for entertainment, pick from a dozen popular film genres and plot the perfect, award-winning storyline. Grow your operation with your razor-sharp business sense and usher in a new era for filmmakers worldwide. You only get one shot to make it or break it, and as they say: if you film it, they will come!
Key Features of Moviehouse – The Film Studio Tycoon:
- That’s Showbiz, Baby!: Compete in the glamorous Industry Awards showcase, vying for multiple titles including best feature film, and set your sights on winning the coveted golden clapper
- The Tides of Change: As the decades pass, both your team and your equipment will improve. Starting off with a small amateur cast and rudimentary equipment, the studio and all those a part of it will mature and hone their skills, while new updates in technology and filming techniques grant the ability for better filmmaking!
- Assemble the Dream Team: Hire directors and writers and build up their creative skills, nurturing their creative prowess. A good crew in itself can turn casual viewers into diehard fans!
- Hit the Festival Circuit – Showcase your movie in film festivals to build buzz, gain accolades, and garner critical success
- An Eye for Filmmaking – Make a spy flick, a romantic comedy, a bloody slasher, or something entirely different. You’ve got the film-making tools at your fingertips, so it’s all up to you!
Thanks for sharing this news and video with your audience. If you would like to speak to the team behind Moviehouse – The Film Studio Tycoon, please let me know.
Mark Allen PR Ltd – on behalf of Assemble Entertainment.
email@example.com +44 (0)7884 408976
About Assemble Entertainment
Based in Wiesbaden, Germany, Assemble Entertainment is an independent, privately owned games publisher that’s made “Saving the World. Game by Game.” its mission. Founded by Stefan Marcinek in 2016, Assemble is known for its critically acclaimed and diverse indie games, such as Endzone – A World Apart, Roadwarden, Lacuna, and Orbital Bullet. Since 2022 Assemble is responsible for the distribution of Mixtvisions games, handling indie hits such as FAR: Lone Sails. Assemble also has won the German Developer Award twice in the category “Best Publisher.” Learn more about Assemble at www.assembleteam.com.
Assemble organizes GermanDevDays, one of the most popular German-speaking conferences held in Frankfurt. The conference, hosted by Stefan Marcinek, features the GermanDevDays Indie Award, where indie teams across Germany can participate to win cash prizes. Learn more about the GermanDevDays www.germandevdays.com.