PS4 system update 10.50 is out now, coinciding with today’s major PS5 firmware update that enables wireless DualSense updates. Features that were previously only available in beta have now been rolled out to all players.
PS4 system update 10.50 patch notes
Sony Interactive Entertainment has yet to update its support website with PS4 firmware update 10.50 details, but thanks to MP1st, we have confirmation of what it does. Patch notes are as follows:
- You can now access your authorized apps in (Settings.)
- Authorized apps are third-party apps and services that you’ve linked your account for PlayStation Network to. When using an authorized app, you give permission to share your account data with that app.
- To view and manage your authorized apps, go to (Settings) > (Account Management) < (Authorized Apps) and then scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- Friends that are active on your PlayStation App will now show up as online on your friends list.
- Unicode 15.0 emoji can now be displayed.
- You can see which of the players in your game session are on other platforms for games that support this feature.
We’ll update our readers if Sony has something more to add.
For information on how to update your PS4, follow the steps outlined on PlayStation’s official support website.
Leave a Reply