Spearhead a revolution that will demolish the foundations of a broken society in this dystopian 2.5D PixelArt adventure
Madrid, Spain – 25th October 2022. Journey to a near future dystopian world as publisher Meridiem Games announces that graphic adventure title Neon Blood will be launching digitally for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles and Nintendo Switch in 2023. Developed by ChaoticBrain Studios, Neon Blood beautifully fuses 2D PixelArt sprites and 3D-modelled environments to immerse players in a deep adventure full of intriguing characters and plot twists.
Watch the announcement trailer for Neon Blood here
Download the press kit here
Request review code (when available) here
The year is 2053, and after the devastation of World War III, humanity has been reduced to existing in a single macropolis called Viridis, which is made up of two cities, the luxurious Bright City and the dystopian Blind City.
Axel McCoin, a detective from Blind City, finds himself motivated by his ideals to rebel against the injustices caused by the social separation between the two cities. Further motivated by the social inequalities that exist in society, he becomes a symbol of revolution to the people who share his ideals.
On his adventure, Axel will meet powerful allies who will help him in his quest as well as enemies who will stand in his way, such as Ruby Emerald who will do everything in her power to derail Axel’s plans.
- Neon Blood unveils an elaborate and deep story with a cyberpunk theme that serves as a thread to tell the story of Axel and the relationships he will establish throughout his adventure.
- Character interaction and exploration will lead Axel through the micropolis of Viridis revealing the different realities of the two cities to players.
- Neon Blood has been created using stunning 2.5D visuals, based on the use of 2D sprites in PixelArt with 3D-modelled environments, maintaining an aesthetic differentiation between the 2D characters and the 3D environments.
- Explore the two deeply contrasting cities with markedly different aesthetics – the futuristic sci-fi cityscape of Bright City and the dark, gritty cyberpunk-inspired Blind City.
- Use the investigative skills of detective Axel McCoin to reveal the dark secrets of Viridis and set in motion a revolution that could destroy the foundations of society.
Neon Blood will be launching this winter for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles and Nintendo Switch in 2023. Fans can wishlist the game now at the PlayStation Store and Steam.
For more information, please visit www.meridiem-games.com
For PR inquiries please contact:
Mark Allen PR Ltd – on behalf of Meridiem Games
email@example.com +44 (0)7884 408976
About Meridiem Games
Meridiem Games is an independent video game publisher and distributor for all platforms. The entire Meridiem Games team is focused on meeting the demand of players who are fond of physical editions, titles such as Fahrenheit 15Th Anniversary PS4, KUNAI Day One Edition NSW, Daymare: 1998 Black Edition PS4, Pang Adventures Buster Edition PS4 / NSW, etc. They have come out in their physical edition thanks to Meridiem Games. www.meridiem-games.com
About ChaoticBrain Studios
We are ChaoticBrain Studios, an indie videogame studio from Madrid that has just started this adventure, which is to develop our own videogame. We are a small studio formed by 2 people, and after finishing our studies, we had the brilliant idea (Spoiler, no) to develop a JRPG as our first videogame. And with this premise in mind, and thanks to our love for the Cyberpunk theme and great video games like FFVII, Octopath traveler, and Cyberpunk 2077, the idea of Neon Blood was born. And that’s how I met your mother… sorry, that’s how I met ChaoticBrain Studios
Leave a Reply