You’ll also be able to create your own levels, get some Spooky Party DLC, and play through 28 stages — this is only the beginning of this revamp, and for a good idea of what’s to come, here’s what the developer has shared so far:
1) 8-player local multiplayer
2) Highly customisable game options
3) Level generator for endless level layouts
4) 6 game modes (plus more with DLC)
5) 7 areas, 28 stages (plus more with DLC)
It’s a party game all about embracing the chaos — and we had a really good time with it a few years back. So with even more modes, stages, and more to come, we’re champing at the bit to jump back in.
For more information on the game, check out Chompy Chomp Chomp Party’s official website, and let us know if you’ll be picking this up for the Holiday season in the comments!