Publisher Serenity Forge and developer LimboLane will release first-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch digitally in spring 2023, the companies announced.
The PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch versions will also be available in physical standard and Collector’s editions. The latter includes a copy of the game, Collector’s Edition box, 24 Habitician trading cards, window cling stickers, double-sided acrylic charm, microfiber cloth, lenticular card, sticker sheet, Happiness Fakts calendar, inked stamps, acrylic standees, and a soundtrack download card.
Smile For Me first launched for PC via Steam on May 31, 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via its product pages:
A heartbroken clown, wayward souls, and juicy mechanical lips. As “The Big Event” draws near, help the troubled residents of the Habitat and de-mask the mysterious Doctor Habit… before it’s too late.
Smile For Me is an unconventional point-and-click adventure game that puts you at the center of an abstract world! Nod and shake your head to chat with new friends, and solve their mysteries to cheer them up. The people are bizarre, the puzzles are wack, and the world hides a sinister secret.
- Explore a beautiful world that holds a dark secret.
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles.
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters.
- Use bizarre items and creative solutions to reveal secret backstories.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplfied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese in-game text.
Watch a new trailer below.