What are you willing to sacrifice to save what you love?
Harness the ancient powers of Sun and Moon in Stormind Games’ interplanetary action-RPG
Thursday, 20th October 2022 – Team17 and Stormind Games have today launched the isometric action-RPG, Batora: Lost Haven, available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S consoles, Xbox One, and on Steam*. Batora: Lost Haven combines a hybrid of hack ‘n’ slash combat and twin-stick shooting with intricate puzzle solving and a branching narrative with multiple endings, and follows the adventures of Avril, humanity’s last hope after the destruction of Earth by a cataclysmic event. As Avril travels across the galaxy, she will harness the dual powers of the Sun and Moon – mystical entities and protectors of the planet – in a desperate bid to undo its annihilation and restore her lost haven.
Check out a stellar new launch trailer below:
Batora: Lost Haven Key Features
- Action-packed interplanetary adventure: Join a fantastical journey across the universe to explore alien worlds, meet a variety of unique beings, and uncover the secrets of the galaxy
- Unique polarity switching mechanic: Harness the dual powers of the Sun and Moon to overcome rewarding environmental challenges and vanquish deadly enemies
- Branching story with multiple endings: Your choices decide the fate of the universe and those who inhabit it. Consider your actions and forge your path in an epic, interplanetary tale from a Writers’ Guild award winner
- Fast-paced, multi-layered combat: Leverage the power of mind and body in frenetic battles against fantastical creatures and unearthly foes
- Intricate puzzle solving: Put your mind and body to the test to solve otherworldly challenges
- Retro sci-fi art style: Explore colorful and diverse alien landscapes with hand-painted visuals inspired by 1950s retro science fiction
Batora: Lost Haven is available now at the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store for £19.99/24.99 USD/€24.99, and will be available to purchase on Steam* at the same price. For a limited time, the game will also benefit from a 20% launch discount across all available platforms. For more on Batora: Lost Haven, follow along on Twitter and Instagram, join Discord, and subscribe to the newsletter.
For press: Request to review Batora: Lost Haven now
*Available on Steam from 5 pm BST/6 pm CEST/9 am PDT/12 pm EDT
For more information please contact:
Jon Wilcox – PR & Events Lead – Team17 Digital
email@example.com / +44 (0) 7932 900 998
Abe Foster – PR & Events Manager – Team17 Digital
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 7503 756 096
About Stormind Games
Stormind Games is a video game studio specializing in the development of intense stories for PC and consoles. Following the team’s award-winning effort in the development of the survival horror saga ‘Remothered’, the studio’s next title, Batora: Lost Haven – an all-new, story-driven original IP, is available now. Visit batora.game for more information.
About Team17 Digital
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Part of Team17 Group plc, which floated on AIM in 2018, Team17 Digital has an extensive portfolio comprised of over 120 titles and fully encapsulates the spirit of independent games. Team17 Digital’s portfolio of multi-award-winning and award-nominated in-house brands includes Hell Let Loose, Golf With Your Friends, The Escapists, and the iconic Worms franchise, alongside its games label partner titles, including the award-winning games Blasphemous, Greak: Memories of Azur, and Overcooked! franchise. Visit www.team17.com for more information.
“PlayStation”, “PS4” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
|Download file – Batora Lost Haven – Press Kit (42.83 MB)
A press kit for an action RPG, Batora: Lost Haven.
Leave a Reply