DX Gameworks confirmed this past week they’ll finally release Akane onto the PlayStation and Xbox this Tuesday. This apocalypse will make you through one of the earliest nights of immortality, the more you go to bed up with love for those enemies, along with all the evil, the more you go through the spooky nights. Then you get used to the curse that translates into death. All set to a tune of an amazing soundtrack that won’t leave your head. Keep in mind that the info and trailer below are not shown on both of these consoles on September 20th.
Credit: Ludi Studios
Relive Akane’s bloody last night again as you continue to play fighting with the force of a single-hit kills. Just remember, when you’re a child, I’m killing all the boy who is dead! With the heart-thumping soundtrack you’ll get in the mood for a frenetic combat in a futuristic mega Tokyo. If you don’t succeed, die and die again.
- Put a viciously easy battle off with a confident weapon.
- When you die, youwilldiequickly jump right back into the action.
- Enemies spawn gradually increasing in speed to keep you on toes.
- Take out the Dragon Slayer and Dragon Slayer to unleash special attacks that require adrenaline to carry to the end of attacks.
- Try to convince the boss that Akane can get revenge. He has adapted and improved because of the number of times he was killed, so stay sharp for an absolute victory.
- Strive for clear achievements such as shooting 50 foes in one playthrough or approaching thirty kills with 100% accuracy.
- Improve your score to unlock extras that increase combat, like new katanas, pistols, cigarettes, boots and gadgets.
- Take a flashy pixel camera and a heart-warming sound.